* Nine-month EBITDA down 4 pct; boosted by Asia * Sees higher Vespa sales as Vietnam plant ramps up * Shares up 2.85 pct (Adds details on Asia, bond) MILAN, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Italy's Piaggio SpA , known for its Vespa scooters, posted better-than-expected core profit for the first nine months, as strong Asian operations offset weakness in European markets. It also said it was considering a bond issue to improve its debt maturity profile. Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Piaggio EBITDA beats expectations, mulls bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.