(Recasts, adds analyst comment, updates share price) By Ben Harding LONDON, March 23 (Reuters) - Britain's biggest glassmaker, Pilkington Plc , said on Wednesday its annual profit would be 15 percent higher, beating the consensus forecast as it cut interest costs and boosted earnings from joint ventures. "Overall, trading remains in line with our expectations, with a good performance in Automotive and Building Products holding up," Chief Executive Stuart Chambers said in a trading ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Pilkington says annual profit to rise 15 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.