* Carrier's 4,000 German Pilots strike over job security * Strike ballot at rival British Airways ends midday * About 3,200 Lufthansa flights cancelled over four days * Lufthansa, union in stalemate after talks failed * Shares 1.34 percent lower (Adds share price, trader, analyst comments) By Maria Sheahan FRANKFURT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Fearing potential staff cuts, Lufthansa's high-paid German pilots took to the picket lines on Monday, plunging the airline into its longest ever ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Pilots ground Lufthansa in its longest ever strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642