(Adds more information from briefing) TOKYO, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Pioneer Corp said on Wednesday it expects a double-digit rise in revenues next business year, with an operating profit margin of seven percent, thanks to overseas growth in sales of DVD recorders and plasma display televisions. Pioneer President Kaneo Ito told a news conference he expects the operating margin to rise from an estimated six percent in the current business year to March. "We have a lot of products ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Pioneer sees operating margin rise to 7% in 04/05" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642