(Adds quotes, details, share price, background) By Elisabetta Andreis and Gilles Castonguay MILAN, June 30 (Reuters) - Italy's Pirelli & C on Friday abandoned plans to list its tyre business, becoming the latest company to withdraw a public offering after a market downturn put off investors from new share issues. Pirelli blamed poor market conditions as well as the latest share price performance of Pirelli Tyre's peers for its decision, which was taken on the final day of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Pirelli pulls plans to list tyre business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.