(Adds investor comment) By Mathias Wildt MILAN, July 27 (Reuters) - Italian diversified group Pirelli said on Thursday it would sell a stake in its tyre unit to a group of banks, as the unit boosted the group's first-half operating profit. Pirelli will sell 39 percent of its tyre business for 740 million euros ($943.2 million) to Mediobanca , Banca Intesa , Capitalia , Gruppo Banca Leonardo, Lehman Brothers , and JP Morgan , Pirelli said. Pirelli and the banks are working out the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Pirelli to sell tyre stake as profit rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642