(Updates with quotes, detail after report release) By Atul Prakash LONDON, April 24 (Reuters) - Platinum could spike to a record high of $2,400 an ounce this year as the investment climate is positive and fundamentals remain strong, metals consultancy GFMS Ltd. said in a report on Thursday. Palladium was likely to trade in a range of $400-$550 an ounce in 2008, as demand from autocatalyst and jewellery makers improved, GFMS said in its Platinum and Palladium Survey 2008. Both ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Platinum may set new record at $2,400 in 2008-GFMS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642