(Recasts with analyst comment, background) By Nick Tattersall FRANKFURT, May 27 (Reuters) - Porsche AG said on Tuesday it was on track for a ninth consecutive year of record profit after its new Cayenne sports utility vehicle (SUV) helped lift revenues 18 percent in the nine months to the end of April. Publishing nine-month figures for the first time ever, the world's most profitable car maker said revenues had jumped to 3.89 billion euros ($4.6 billion) in the period, while profits ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Porsche 9-month sales pave way for 9th record year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642