(Adds Schroeder, CEO comments) By Hendrik Sackmann STUTTGART, Germany, June 22 (Reuters) - Luxury carmaker Porsche is close to a deal with staff to secure German jobs in return for concessions on working hours, a labour official said on Wednesday. Works council chief Uwe Hueck told a meeting of employees that an accord would be "signed, sealed and delivered" shortly but had not been agreed in detail yet. The accord calls for investing around 200 million euros ($244 million) in a new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Porsche close to labour pact, works council says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.