(Changes dateline from FRANKFURT, adds analyst, share price) By Nick Tattersall STUTTGART, Germany, Jan 24 (Reuters) - German sportscar maker Porsche AG posted on Friday a sharp rise in earnings in the first half of its fiscal year as the world's most profitable carmaker again defied weak economic conditions hitting rivals. Porsche said its pre-tax profit in the six months to January 31 rose 18 percent to 185.1 million euros ($199 million) while revenues were up almost 20 percent to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Porsche defies gloom with strong H1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.