(Adds analyst comment) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, July 27 (Reuters) - Porsche will invest some 1 billion euros ($1.21 billion) to develop a new four-door, four-seat "Panamera" sports coupe with a sales target of at least 20,000 units a year from 2009, it said on Wednesday. Ending months of speculation, the German luxury carmaker said management and board members had finally given the green light for the hotly anticipated fourth model line, equipped with various front-mounted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Porsche gives green light to four-door coupe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642