(Adds stock price, market reaction) By Michael Shields, European Auto Correspondent FRANKFURT, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Germany's Porsche AG forecast on Friday it would be able to keep profits steady this fiscal year after income from its Volkswagen stake helped first-half pretax profit surge. But its shares only edged higher as the market looked past the Volkswagen windfall to focus on weaker car sales and revenue in the six months to the end of January. Earnings before taxes swelled to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Porsche more upbeat after VW impact boosts H1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.