(Adds background, analyst comment) FRANKFURT, June 23 (Reuters) - Sports car maker Porsche has sought German antitrust authority clearance to raise its voting stake in Volkswagen to a blocking minority of 25.1 percent, Porsche said on Friday. Raising its stake from 21.2 percent now would increase its influence on decision-making at Europe's biggest carmaker, in which it became the largest single shareholder last year. "The Stuttgart company expects quick approval of the plan from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Porsche seeks approval to up VW stake to 25.1 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642