(Adds further details on bond issue) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Porsche sees its investment in Volkswagen yielding at least 10 percent due in part to savings it will enjoy from taking a 20 percent VW stake, the German luxury carmaker said on Tuesday. Porsche announced plans on Sunday to buy the stake in Europe's biggest carmaker, defending the move as a step to ensure stable ties with a company that supplies content for 30 percent of Porsche's sales volume. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Porsche sees big return on VW investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.