(Adds details, quotes, stock price, analyst comment) By Ben Blanchard SHANGHAI, Aug 19 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche AG said on Tuesday it expected to post seven-to-15-percent growth in global sales for the current fiscal year, banking on strong sales of its Cayenne sports utility vehicle. The world's most profitable carmaker is also still confident of reporting record profits for the last fiscal year which ended on July 31, board member Hans Riedel said at the opening of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Porsche sees good 2003/04 sales, record earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642