(Adds background, detail, share price) By Christiaan Hetzner STUTTGART, Germany, Jan 28 (Reuters) - German carmaker Porsche forecast vehicle sales would rise to at least 80,000 in its fiscal year to July 2005 after reporting higher first-half sales, revenues and earnings on Friday. Headline earnings before taxes increased 6.5 percent to 225 million euros ($293 million) for the six months to end-January, while net income climbed 4.5 percent to 125 million, bang in-line with consensus ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Porsche to sell at least 80,000 cars in 2004-05" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.