(adds company comment, updates after sale) By Christiaan Hetzner and Quentin Webb FRANKFURT/LONDON, Jan 23 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche sold 2 billion euros of 5- and 10-year bonds on Monday, the banks managing the deal said, to help restore its financial flexibility after it bought a major stake in peer Volkswagen. The deal, comprising two parts of 1 billion euros, follows the high-end car maker's 3 billion-euro ($3.63 billion) purchase of an 18.5 percent voting stake ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Porsche sells 2 bln euros of bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642