* Porsche ready to surrender VW share options - sources * Deal would allow marriage of VW and Porsche * Qatar attention shifts to Volkswagen as Porsche skids * Volkswagen stock closes up almost 12 percent (Adds shares) By John O'Donnell, Edward Taylor and Arno Schuetze FRANKFURT, June 24 (Reuters) - Porsche is advancing towards a deal with Qatar to give the Gulf state a shareholding in Volkswagen, a compromise that will clear the way for the car makers to merge, according to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Porsche set to give Volkswagen stake to Qatar-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642