(Adds share prices, background) FRANKFURT, April 30 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche launched its obligatory takeover offer for Volkswagen at marginally improved terms on Monday, still aiming for less than a majority stake in VW. Porsche, which is already the largest shareholder in VW, was required to bid for Europe's biggest carmaker after Porsche's voting stake exceeded 30 percent in March, but it has made clear it is not striving for majority control at this stage. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Porsche slightly improves VW bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.