(Adds background, analyst, updates share prices) By Michael Shields FRANKFURT, March 28 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche took control of Volkswagen on Wednesday by increasing its voting stake in Europe's biggest carmaker to 30.94 percent as planned, Porsche said. By exceeding the 30 percent level, Porsche must, by German law, make a full takeover bid for VW. It reiterated it plans to offer the legal minimum for VW ordinary and preference shares, valuing VW at around 35.85 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Porsche takes control of VW, lowball offer looms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642