(Adds more details, background) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Germany's Porsche Automobil Holding SE called in a 10 billion euro ($14.72 billion) credit line, but said on Wednesday that the money would not be used to raise its stake in Volkswagen . "The amount borrowed will be invested free of risk at favourable interest rates and will bring in additional profit for Porsche," the company said. It referred to the measure as a "technical one" to secure favourable ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Porsche uses 10 bln euro loan, but not for VW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.