(Adds details, background, shares) By Christiaan Hetzner STUTTGART, Germany, June 26 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche said on Tuesday it expects its 2006/2007 profit to streak past 2.1 billion euros ($2.83 billion) thanks to hefty gains from its stake in Europe's biggest car maker Volkswagen. Porsche , the Stuttgart-based maker of high-powered iconic sports cars like the 911 and Carrera GT, raised its profit forecast despite reporting almost stagnant car sales and revenues ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Porsche's VW stake gains rev up profit forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.