* 2011 profit 417 mln stg vs 412 mln forecast * Total dividend up 20 pct to 6 pence/share * Shares down 3 pct (Adds CEO, analyst comment, shares, details) By Rhys Jones LONDON, FEB 28 (Reuters) - Car and plane parts maker GKN said a strong performance from its autos business was behind a 15 percent rise in 2011 profit, as sales of luxury cars rose and demand in China remained strong. GKN on Tuesday reported pretax profit of 417 million pounds ($660.57 million) on revenue 13 percent higher ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Premium car demand drives GKN profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.