* Say found evidence of further crimes * Porsche: Volkswagen merger now more likely to be delayed * Volkswagen says shares Porsche's assessment * Porsche shares drop 8.4 pct, Volkswagen down 3.3 pct (Adds analyst comments) HAMBURG/FRANKFURT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - German prosecutors found evidence of further crimes in an investigation of former Porsche board members that will delay a planned merger of the sports car maker and Volkswagen . "There is suspicion former board members took ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Prosecutors widen probe of former Porsche managers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.