(Adds analyst comment, background) By Noah Barkin and Madeline Chambers PARIS, July 24 (Reuters) - Europe's second-largest carmaker PSA Peugeot-Citroen on Wednesday beat market forecasts with its first-half results and nudged up this year's margin target for its autos division. The company, one of the few bright spots in the European auto sector this year, said its first-half net profit slipped 4.1 percent to 985 million euros, comfortably above a consensus forecast from a Reuters poll ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-PSA offers investors upbeat 2002 forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642