(Recasts, updates with executive and analyst remarks, details) By Scott Hillis BEIJING, Oct 25 (Reuters) - France's PSA Peugeot Citroen and China's No. 3 automaker, Dongfeng Motor Corp, said on Friday they would invest $120 million to boost production and bring back the Peugeot brand in China's fast-growing car market. The car makers will expand a joint venture that will start producing Peugeots in the central city of Wuhan in 2004. The agreement is part of Peugeot's stated goal to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-PSA Peugeot expands in China, revives brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.