* H1 revenue rises 20.8 pct to 28.39 bln eur * H1 recurring operating income 1.14 bln eur * Sees FY recurring operating income of around 1.5 bln eur * Shares open 1.3 pct higher; down 3.74 pct by 0929 GMT (Adds analyst comment, shares, details from conference) By Helen Massy-Beresford and Gilles Guillaume PARIS, July 28 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen warned its second-half performance would be hampered by a tougher economic environment, sending its shares lower ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-PSA shares slump on H2 fears after strong H1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642