* Putin pledges over $1 bln state support * AvtoVAZ shares up 28 pct in Moscow, Kamaz up 14 pct * Car sales may fall by over 60 pct, worse than expected * Russia's largest car dealer freezes network expansion (Updates with Rolf interview, closing share prices) By Anton Doroshev and Simon Shuster TOGLIATTI, Russia, March 30 (Reuters) - Russia pledged over $1 billion to support to its ailing auto industry in a bid to avoid heavy job losses and potential social unrest amid warnings of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Putin pledges auto aid to avert GM-style job cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.