* Putin brings major business delegation to France * Deals involve Renault, AvtoVAZ, EDF, Gazprom * France open to Mistral warship sale (Recasts after news conference, adds detail of agreements) By Darya Korsunskaya and Helen Massy-Beresford RAMBOUILLET, France, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin hailed a breakthrough in economic ties with France on Friday as he offered EDF a role in a major energy project and won help for indebted Soviet-era car giant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Putin signs energy, car deals on visit to France" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642