(Adds assets currently under management, investment targets) By Regan Doherty DOHA, April 30 (Reuters) - Qatar has signed a deal to co-invest $250 million with Barclays' natural resources private equity investment unit, underlining the gas-rich Gulf state's desire to plough some of its commodity wealth back into the sector. The investments in Barclays Natural Resources Investments' (BNRI) portfolio companies will be done via Qatar Asset Management Company, a joint venture between the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Qatar to co-invest with Barclays resources unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642