(Recasts lead, adds details) MILAN, July 30 (Reuters) - U.S. investment company Questor is in talks with a number of parties to sell the Italian assets of Teksid Aluminum, a maker of parts for big auto manufacturers, a source close to Teksid said on Monday. "The talks are with various parties," the source told Reuters, while declining comment on a report in the Financial Times saying Italian automaker Fiat SpA had made an offer to buy the assets. Citing people close to the talks, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Questor in talks to sell Teksid assets -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642