(Adds analyst comment, detail, shares) By Michael Smith LONDON, July 28 (Reuters) - British motoring services firm RAC Plc posted higher first-half pretax profits on Wednesday as roadside service revenues rose, but failed to excite investors looking for new growth opportunities. The firm, which leases cars and vans, operates BSM driving schools and provides roadside care, tipped annual profits in line with its expectations but its shares edged back following a stellar run so far this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-RAC H1 motors ahead, but investors seek gear change" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642