* Rains hurt tapping, Nov-Dec output seen down 4.5 pct * Thailand's 2010 output seen at 3.12 mln T * ANRPC 2010 output seen up 6.6 pct, 2011 higher by 4.2 pct * China's 2011 imports to rise to 1.75 mln T (Recasts lead, adds details, quote) By Rajendra Jadhav MUMBAI, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Heavy rainfall in leading rubber producers will hit output for the rest of the year, the group responsible for 92 percent of global output said on Thursday, keeping prices near record highs. But ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Rains hit Nov-Dec world rubber output, fuel rally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642