(Adds White House confirmation) WASHINGTON, Feb 23 (Reuters) - The Obama administration has added Wall Street expertise to its team overseeing the restructuring of General Motors and Chrysler, naming Steven Rattner as adviser to Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner. Rattner, co-founder of private equity firm Quadrangle Group LLC, will advise Geithner on a variety of economic and financial matters and will lead Treasury's efforts on the automobile sector, the White House said on Monday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Rattner to become U.S. adviser on autos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.