(Recasts, adds analyst comments, updates shares) By David Cullen LONDON, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Reg Vardy Plc , Britain's second-largest motor retailer, said on Tuesday that two new bidders have emerged following a 750-pence-a-share bid received this month from the UK's biggest car seller, Pendragon . Vardy, whose franchises include BMW, Citroen and Fiat, said last week it was in talks with Pendragon over an unsolicited 420 million pound ($724 million) offer after a bid made on Nov. 16. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Reg Vardy gets two new bid approaches, shares rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642