* Q4 EPS 53 cents vs Street view 45 cents * Sales rise 24 pct to $1.58 bln * Stock down slightly (Rewrites, updates with CEO comments, outlook) NEW YORK, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Metals processor Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co's fourth-quarter profit beat Wall Street estimates despite dropping on steel price increases from its suppliers and seasonably lower demand. It said demand for its products was getting better and expected to grow this year, especially in the energy and aerospace ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Reliance Steel Q4 profit down but beats view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.