* Plans to trade under the symbol "RMYI" * JPMorgan, Bank of America, UBS underwriting IPO * To use proceeds to reduce debt, acquire businesses (Updates with history, DOE grant, lawsuit) NEW YORK, March 25 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Remy International Inc filed with U.S. regulators on Friday for an initial public offering of $100 million. The Pendleton, Indiana-based company, which makes and sells starter motors, alternators and hybrid electric motors among other parts, plans to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Remy files for IPO of up to $100 million" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642