(Adds quotes, detail) By Rebecca Harrison and Samantha Shields MOSCOW/PARIS, Feb 26 (Reuters) - French Renault said on Wednesday it will make the largest investment in Russia by a foreign carmaker, joining the growing list of corporations looking to eastern Europe for growth and cheaper labour. The plan to spend 230 million euros building a new model follows on the heels of BP's announcement that it is to pay $6.75 billion for half the country's third biggest oil firm. "The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Renault bets on Russia growth with 230mln euro plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642