* Sees return to profit by 2011 "at the latest" * Group's 2010 target is for positive free cash flow * Ghosn says does not see Greece threatening recovery * Shares close down 0.3 pct in lower market (Adds Ghosn quotes on Greece, French govt loan) PARIS, April 30 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault should return to net profit by 2011, its chief executive told the annual shareholders' meeting in Paris on Friday. Like its peers, the carmaker has been hit by the industry crisis, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Renault CEO sees return to profit by 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.