* May take 3-5 years to return to pre-crisis levels - COO * Renault may disappear in current form if France not competitive - CEO (Recasts with CEO comments to France 24 and RTL) PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Renault's chief executive warned on Friday that the French carmaker could disappear "in its current form" if it is unable to be competitive at home as European car markets face a lasting slump. Renault would also not be able to avoid cutting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Renault could disappear if weak in France - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642