(Adds Dacia recall, PSA, adds analyst comment) By Marcel Michelson and Michael Shields PARIS/FRANKFURT, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Renault SA shares tumbled nearly 8 percent on Thursday after the French carmaker chopped a percentage point from its 2005 operating margin forecast and warned of faltering core European markets. The worst-performing car manufacturing stock in Europe this year plunged to its lowest level in 9 months and its cheapest since Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn was installed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Renault drops 8% on profit warning, eyes on Ghosn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.