(Recasts after news conference) By Marcel Michelson BOULOGNE-BILLANCOURT, France, July 25 (Reuters) - France's Renault beat the market with a first-half operating margin of 3.5 percent on Wednesday but the carmaker raised its estimate of the future impact of high raw material costs. The margin result beat the consenus forecast of 3 percent and echoed forecast-beating results from domestic rival PSA Peugeot Citroen . But the world's fourth largest carmaker, when combined with alliance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Renault first-half margin beats forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.