(Adds comments from official, analyst) By Marcel Michelson PARIS, April 27 (Reuters) - First-quarter sales at French carmaker Renault fell 2.7 percent to 10.256 billion euros ($13.95 billion), the company reported on Friday, a result which was ahead of some analysts' expectations. The average forecast of 10 analysts in a Reuters poll was for sales of 10.227 billion, with individual forecasts ranging between 9.7 billion and 10.645 billion. A Renault official said the company was on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Renault first-quarter sales slip 2.7 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642