* Group H1 operating profit 630 mln eur, 3 pct of sales * H1 Japan impact 150 mln eur, sees further 50 mln in H2 * Confirms auto market outlook, FCF target * Sees 600 mln eur raw material impact in FY * Shares rise 2.2 pct (Adds details, background, analyst comment) By Helen Massy-Beresford and Gilles Guillaume PARIS, July 28 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault SA said first-half operating profit fell 19.2 percent, hit by the Japan disaster, but said the negative effects of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Renault H1 operating profit falls on Japan woes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.