(Adds Renault quotes, details) By Martin Dokoupil BUCHAREST, July 21 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault said on Thursday it would invest 215 million euros ($261.1 million) in a new gearbox factory in Romania, boosting its presence in the future European Union member. Francois Fourmont, general manager at Automobile Dacia, Renault's Romanian subsidiary, said the world's fourth-biggest automaker chose the Balkan state over France, Spain, Portugal and Mexico, which were also on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Renault to invest 215 mln euros in Romania plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.