* Auto division delivers profit, down 35 pct * Profit "encouraging" but cash goal tough - analyst * Target requires more action - CFO * Shares rise 4.9 pct (Adds analyst comment, details, background) By Laurence Frost PARIS, July 27 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault said it would work harder to conserve cash, after Europe's auto-market slump hit first-half profit at the core automotive division. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Renault keeps cash goal as Europe woes hit profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642