(Adds further quotes, background) By Matthias Blamont PARIS, April 29 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault is sticking to its 4.5 percent operating margin target for 2008, despite a weaker dollar and pound and above-forecast price rises for raw materials, chief executive Carlos Ghosn said on Tuesday. "We have to deal with head winds -- the currency impact is negative for the company and the costs of raw materials has risen faster than we had foreseen," Ghosn told the annual general ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Renault maintains 2008 margin target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.