(Adds GM comment, details and background) By Benoit Van Overstraeten and Poornima Gupta PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The heads of General Motors Corp. and Renault-Nissan held crucial talks on a possible three-way alliance in Paris on Wednesday amid mounting doubts that a full-blown deal would materialize. GM Chief Executive Rick Wagoner and Carlos Ghosn, who is chief executive of both Renault and its Japanese unit Nissan Motor Co. met at a secret location on the eve of the Paris auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Renault-Nissan, GM CEOs in crunch talks on tie-up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.