* Renault has decided to exit Volvo, timing unclear - banker * Renault shares rise 3.2 pct, Volvo shares gain 0.2 pct (Adds background, updates shares) By Gilles Guillaume PARIS, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Renault shares surged in heavy volume on Thursday on renewed talk it could sell shares in the world's second-biggest truckmaker Volvo , despite the French group repeating this was not on the agenda. The departure of Volvo chairman Finn Johnsson earlier this month after a boardroom tussle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Renault repeats Volvo stake sale not on agenda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642