(adds analyst comment, details on performance, models) By Marcel Michelson PARIS, Oct 26 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault on Wednesday reported a smaller-than-expected rise in third-quarter sales but said the launch of the new Clio model would boost turnover in the fourth quarter. Renault said third-quarter group revenue was up 1.04 percent at 9.542 billion euros ($11.51 billion), falling short of analysts' average forecast for a rise to 9.675 billion. The company, the world's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Renault sees Clio boost to Q4 sales after weak Q3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.